We are a team of financial professionals providing clients with a variety of advisory, investment, and insurance services and support.
We provide financial planning and investment management for individuals and employer-sponsored retirement plans for businesses.
Our process it simple. We focus on you and your financial goals, and we build from there to help you attain your desired future.
We strongly believe everyone deserves access to sound financial advice, including help to get started.
Comprehensive Financial Services For All Individuals
The key to financial freedom is adequate and accurate financial planning.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Investment Portfolio Review
- Development of Asset Allocation Models
- Personal Retirement Planning
- Personal Financial Projections
- Social Security Analysis
- Protection Planning Strategies Through Insurance
- College Planning
- Estate & Tax Planning with Recommendations
- Implementation Schedule
Our team works to stay on top of a variety of investment opportunities for our clients across a number of sectors to help ensure that their overall financial objectives are addressed.
We supply a full menu of resources, options, and knowledgeable insight so that the investors we work with can be more confident that we aren’t simply trying to grow their wealth, but guard it as well.
- Fee Based Portfolio Management Through LPL Financial
- Quarterly Portfolio Summary Reports
- Advisory Services Offered Through LPL Financial
- Fundamental & Technical Stock Analysis
- Stocks, Bonds, ETF’s, REIT’s
- Mutual Funds: No Loads & Loaded
- Annuities: Fixed & Variable
- IRA’s: ROTH, Traditional, Rollover Services
- College Savings Accounts: 529 Plans & Coverdell’s
By talking with our life insurance specialists, you can assure that the people you care about are taken care of.
- Life Insurance Need-Analysis and Recommendations
- Life Insurance Products: Term, Universal, Whole, & Variable
- Disability Insurance Need-Analysis and Recommendations
- Disability Insurance Products: Short Term & Long-Term Coverage
- Long Term Care Insurance Need-Analysis and Recommendations
Whether you are close to retirement and want to make sure you are on the right track or if you are just getting started with looking at what it really means to be planning for your retirement, we are here for you.
- Managing Funds to Cover Your Day to Day Expenses
- Planning Ahead for Medical Insurance and Other Health Care Costs
- Periodic Retirement Checks
- Navigating Questions About Retirement Choices
- Transitioning Into Retirement
As you approach retirement, it is important to review your Social Security benefits and the impact it can have on your finances and insurance. Our comprehensive Social Security Analysis will help you to make an informed decision for an enjoyable retirement.
- Comparative Age-Withdrawal Analysis
- Marital Status Impact and Foresight Planning
- Financial and Insurance Benefit Impact
With a multi-inclusive financial team consisting of a CPA® and a CFP® as well as team members holding ChFC® CASL®, and CLU® designations, we are well equipped to help you gain a healthy financial perspective and tax preparation assistance.
Business Financial Services
Proper money management and investments are important factors of running a successful business. We’ll help ensure your business financial plan is in order and that you have the right insurances and succession plans in place for ongoing success.
Employer Sponsored Plans From small business to large corporations, Focus Wealth Strategies can be trusted to guide executives through the difficult process of choosing and implementing a retirement plan for their entire team and managing accounts afterwards.
Achieving Financial Freedom Starts With You
Ready to transform your financial planning to start working for you? Speak with a financial strategist by calling
or fill out the form to request someone from our office to contact you.